- Barrier Free Healthcare Initiative - The Civil Rights Division and U.S. Attorneys' offices have long enforced the ADA in this area. This nationwide initiative seeks to focus and leverage the Department's resources together and aggregate the collective message that disability discrimination in health care is illegal and unacceptable.
- Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund (DREDF) Healthcare Access - People with disabilities experience a range of physical, programmatic and systemic barriers when they try to access healthcare. DREDF works out ways to apply existing laws and principles of disability non-discrimination in the complicated context of how health care services are delivered in this country.
- Health Care for Adults with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities - Toolkit for Primary Care Providers
- Access to Medical Care For Individuals With Mobility Disabilities
- Best Practices for Accessible Prescription Drug Labeling
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist training for medical professionals
- Confusing Medical Ailments with Mental Illness
- Deaf Emergency Awareness Form (DEAF) Medical Booklet
- Inclusive Health Care
- Top Five Rules for Communicating with Patients with Disabilities